Welcome to {HFBA} Clan site!
Welcome to {HFBA} Clan site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
gallery 2
Photobucket
gallery 1
gallery 4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Looking for server Admins! Also Recruiting Bonus!!
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 00:32 by Guest

» HALO Screen shots
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 21:53 by Guest

» member left
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 21:50 by Guest

» Screen shots
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 03:18 by majormacky

» What's Your Favorite Movie?
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:56 by Yisou

» Clan Meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 22:01 by ImPuLsE

» Owned.!!!!!
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 22:49 by Guest

» Funny videos lmao!!
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 14:56 by Guest

» This guy got busted for this.
What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 13:45 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Hell Fighting Bad Asses on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

What I've noticed so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What I've noticed so far Empty
PostSubject: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 00:23

I'm new to the clan as you can see, and I'd like to point out some things that I think should be looked into to help improve it.

1. The website- I found the website itself to be unintuitive. I know you guys have your own vision of the website, but you can't sacrifice members' ease of use for it. Normally doing something simple works best. Most important buttons on top, information in the middle, and the least used buttons and blocks at the bottom has seemed to work well. Also, trying to create an image for your clan is fine, but it might be overdoing it a little bit with all the pictures. Maybe cut back on the pictures and try to stay with a picture or two that can represent the clan as a whole.

2. Divisions- From what I've seen and heard, there is an attempt to get three divisions going simultaneously. I know from experience that it won't work. Unless you are making a clan that just plays for fun, it's better to focus on one game first and get known in that particular game. Making multiple divisions will only distract other members. I heard you guys would like to be competitive. That in itself is a difficult feat due to the fact that its much tougher than expected. You have to practice all the time and trying to organize this among multiple divisions will only cause chaos. If you start on one game, work your way up and have a solid group of people for that game, then it will easier for the next division you make because they will feel pride in joining a good clan and have a team to look up to.

3. Recruiting- You might want to try different approaches to recruiting people into the clan. If you quickly need people, on top of getting the clan name known in pubs, use things like facebook and myspace and other public sites where people will be able to see the name. Also, the way people enter the clan should be revised as well. You might want to consider having some kind of probation period where they are studied by the higher ranks to see if they would benefit the clan or not. There are plenty of stupid people out there, and it only takes one to bring down a solid clan.
Back to top Go down
ImPuLsE
LIEUTENANT GENERAL
LIEUTENANT GENERAL
ImPuLsE

Virgo Snake
Location Location : Quito, Ecuador!

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 00:40

I have some experience in clans i made and i been the thing is to recruit people u know how they play and people that are good i dont like clan leavers or desertors
about the page it represents the clan and the better it looks is good for us to make it a fun place to post and register note this domain is free im making my best to keep this forum nice every day i got a 200 members guild on world of warcraft and is a bit complicated to manage the things im animator too so y need to be on the pc almos all freaking day is not that easy about the divs there is 1 general for div so each general need to work separately to keep his div running thats all i need to say.

respecfully

Impulse.
Back to top Go down
https://hfba.forumotion.com
Blade
GENERAL
GENERAL
Blade

Gemini Rooster
Location Location : colorado

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 12:26

yea like im the swat general
hellsangel is the cod general
reppihics is the halo general
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 19:23

Uhhh Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Blade
GENERAL
GENERAL
Blade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 20:44

lol
Back to top Go down
Hellsangel
GENERAL
GENERAL
Hellsangel

Taurus Rooster
Location Location : Boulder, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 23:02

mike what the fuck are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Blade
GENERAL
GENERAL
Blade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 23:40

what u mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I've noticed so far   What I've noticed so far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I've noticed so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Post anything-
Jump to: